The Last Jedi Trailer (Reaction Video)

The Last Jedi Trailer (Reaction Video) | Anakin And His Angel(The gorgeous theatrical poster that was revealed just before the trailer!)

Typically I watch the first two Star Wars trailers and refrain from watching any others along with the TV spots. But I was slightly concerned about watching the second trailer for The Last Jedi considering the fact that the first trailer which was named the "Teaser" wasn't anything like the usual teasers. As you know, it was over two minutes long which is a very unusual length for a teaser. However, as you can see from the title of this video I DID end up watching it and oh-my-gosh. No, really. That's all I can manage to say right now. You can see my reaction video below but please be sure to watch the actual trailer first if you haven't seen it yet.



What did you think of the trailer? Tweet me or leave a comment below!

No comments