Star Wars OOTD: A Pop of Rey

Star Wars OOTD: A Pop of Rey | Anakin and His Angel
(Full Size)

Star Wars OOTD: A Pop of Rey | Anakin and His Angel
(Full Size)

What I Wore:

Rey Leggings: Think Geek
Tunic: Nordstrom Rack
Slingbacks: Payless
Jason Wu Clutch: Gifted
Choker: Hot Topic
Porgs: Funko
TLJ Novel: Target

I love these Rey Leggings by Think Geek not only because Rey is one of my favorite characters in Star Wars but because my husband Jason gave them to me as one of my Birthday gifts in January. He isn't one to shop for fashion pieces for me so I was very shocked upon receiving them!

These leggings are on-size-fits-all which, I know, sounds questionable. I was worried about the length since I'm just a couple inches over five feet but I found that wearing them like high-waisted jeans created a decent fit. They're actually very comfortable and I love the quality. The first day I wore them out a guy at Home Depot told me, "Those are the coolest leggings I've ever seen!". I'd have to agree. And guess what!? They're still available to purchase from the Think Geek website for $24.99.


Star Wars OOTD: A Pop of Rey| Anakin and His Angel
(Full Size)

Star Wars OOTD: A Pop of Rey | Anakin and His Angel
(Full Size)

Star Wars OOTD: A Pop of Rey | Anakin and His Angel
(Full Size)

I just so happened to have a tunic that I got a couple of years ago from Nordstrom Rack that matched perfectly with the leggings. I love the bold color and feel it really brings attention to the Rey wording and Rebel symbol on the leggings. I decided to dress up this outfit with some slingbacks I've had forever from Payless, an adorable clutch by Jason Wu for Target that my friend Casee gave to me, and a Choker from Hot Topic because I rarely wear any other necklaces besides chokers these days. The thing I love about the tunic and leggings combo is that it's a look you can wear throughout the year and a combination that you can easily dress up or down. Plus, long flowy tops and leggings are extremely comfortable.

My two new little buddies, aka the cutest Porgs ever by Funko (from the Galactic Plushies line), joined me on my shoot and were fascinated by The Last Jedi novel by Jason Fry. Who else has read it or is currently reading it? That first chapter totally caught me off guard. What an incredible way to start things off! I'm still only 3 chapters in and not because I dislike it but because I find it difficult to sit down and read. If you have any tips, I am all ears!


Star Wars OOTD: A Pop of Rey | Anakin and His Angel
(Full Size)

I hope you enjoyed this new Star Wars OOTD! As always, I will share "Outfit Outtakes" from time to time on my social media pages and exclusive photos on my Patreon page. Be on the look out!

No comments